Lab instructions are tested frequently - especially after cloud providers’ service modifications. Since some of the steps can be complicated and results can hang on subtle configurations, please check for errors and try going through the process once again. If you’re still having trouble, please submit the lab name along with a detailed description of the error messages by a request to our Support Team.
Other questions in this section
- How do I take a Lab?
- Do I need an AWS, GCP, or Azure account to run the Cloud Academy Labs?
- Do I need to install any special software or have dedicated hardware to run the Cloud Academy Labs?
- How do I launch, configure, and access a Linux virtual machine using AWS?
- Which browsers are supported by Hands-On Labs?
- Which ports or protocol should I permit in the firewall to use the Hands-on Labs?
- Can I use an iPad (or other mobile devices)?
- What labs are available through the Hands-on Labs?
- What kinds of labs are available? What is the difference between supervised and unsupervised labs?
- What actually happens when I start a Hands-On Lab?