When you start a supervised lab, our system tracks your progress and guides you by offering hints and suggestions. When you complete one of the assigned tasks, it will automatically be flagged as complete. During an unsupervised lab session, no automatic checks are executed and you are able to work at your own pace.
Other questions in this section
- How do I take a Lab?
- Do I need an AWS, GCP, or Azure account to run the Cloud Academy Labs?
- Do I need to install any special software or have dedicated hardware to run the Cloud Academy Labs?
- How do I launch, configure, and access a Linux virtual machine using AWS?
- Which browsers are supported by Hands-On Labs?
- Which ports or protocol should I permit in the firewall to use the Hands-on Labs?
- Can I use an iPad (or other mobile devices)?
- What labs are available through the Hands-on Labs?
- What kinds of labs are available? What is the difference between supervised and unsupervised labs?
- What actually happens when I start a Hands-On Lab?