Declines can happen for a variety of reasons. Banks have automated systems that determine whether or not to accept the charge. These systems take various signals into account, such as your
- spending habits
- account balance
- card information like the expiration date and CVC
Since these signals are constantly changing, a previously successful card might be declined in the future. Even if all of the card information is correct, and you previously had a successful payment a future charge can still be declined by a bank’s fraud systems. If all of the card information is correct, consider doing these things:
- Contact your bank, inquire for more information, and ask for future charges to be accepted in case they have declined your transaction.
- Ensure your card number was inputted correctly into our system as well as the expiration data and the CVC. They all are primary factors used by the bank when deciding whether or not to accept a transaction.
- Check that you have entered the correct Billing address.
- Make sure you have enough balance on your account in case you are using debit card.
- Make sure you have enough balance on your bank account or debit card in case you are using PayPal.
Please note that there are no immediate charges during your free trial registration and PayPal Credit is not accepted.