If you purchased a subscription using an Apple device or iTunes, Apple requires that you cancel your subscription through the Apple App Store on your Apple device, or through iTunes on your computer.
To cancel your subscription, you have to turn off the automatic renewal of your subscription through the Apple App Store or iTunes. You can also follow these steps if you don’t know how to:
- From your device’s home screen select and open the App Store.
- Select Featured from the menu at the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and select Apple ID.
- Select View Apple ID.
- Enter your password and press OK.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and select Manage App Subscriptions. If you don’t have any app subscriptions this button will not be displayed.
- You’ll be taken to your App Subscriptions page. Select your Cloud Academy subscription from the options.
- Tap On to toggle the switch to Off.
- You’ll receive a confirmation message. Select Turn Off to confirm your choice.
Since Subscriptions are managed by Google, to cancel your subscription is required to go through Google Play Store or Google Wallet.
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- Tap the menu button, and then choose My Apps.
- Find the Cloud Academy app in the list, and then tap Cancel. You'll receive an email from Google Play confirming the cancellation.
- Go to wallet.google.com.
- Click Bills and accounts.
- Find Cloud Academy in the list, and then choose Cancel subscription. You'll receive an email from Google Play confirming the cancellation.
**Please note that after you turn off automatic renewal, the Cloud Academy app will not reflect the cancellation until the Subscription expires. As long as your settings state that your Subscription is canceled, it will not renew.
If you have any questions or need help canceling your subscription and turning off auto-renewal from the App Store or iTunes, contact Apple Customer Support.