We don’t recommend you use mobile devices for our labs due to display limitations: Hands-On Labs require the use of multiple windows (at least two), and labs involving the AWS Console may not work at all on mobile devices. We strongly suggest that you run the labs from a laptop or desktop computer.
Other questions in this section
- How do I take a Lab?
- Do I need an AWS, GCP, or Azure account to run the Cloud Academy Labs?
- Do I need to install any special software or have dedicated hardware to run the Cloud Academy Labs?
- How do I launch, configure, and access a Linux virtual machine using AWS?
- Which browsers are supported by Hands-On Labs?
- Which ports or protocol should I permit in the firewall to use the Hands-on Labs?
- Can I use an iPad (or other mobile devices)?
- What labs are available through the Hands-on Labs?
- What actually happens when I start a Hands-On Lab?
- I followed the lab step instructions, but I am not getting the right results. Why?