We don’t recommend using mobile devices for our Labs due to display limitations: Hands-on Labs require the use of multiple windows (at least two). Labs involving the AWS Console may not work at all on mobile devices. We strongly suggest that you run the Labs from a laptop or desktop computer.
Other questions in this section
- How can I get help if I have a problem with the labs?
- How do I take a Hands-on Lab?
- What types of Hands-on Labs are available?
- How do I get started with a Linux VM using AWS?
- What are the system requirements for Hands-on Labs?
- What happens when I start a Hands-on Lab?
- Which browsers do Hand-on Labs support?
- Why am I not getting the right Hands-on Labs results?
- How do I make a RSA key pair for a SSH connection?
- How long does a Hands-on Lab session take?