We don’t recommend you use mobile devices for our labs due to display limitations: Hands-On Labs require the use of multiple windows (at least two), and labs involving the AWS Console may not work at all on mobile devices. We strongly suggest that you run the labs from a laptop or desktop computer.
Other questions in this section
- How do I take a Lab?
- What labs are available through the Hands-on Labs?
- How do I launch, configure, and access a Linux virtual machine using AWS?
- Do I need to install any special software or have dedicated hardware to run the Cloud Academy Labs?
- What actually happens when I start a Hands-On Lab?
- Which browsers are supported by Hands-On Labs?
- I followed the lab step instructions, but I am not getting the right results. Why?
- How can I generate an RSA key pair for a secure shell (SSH) connection?
- How long does a lab session take?
- Why are there restrictions on the labs?