We are currently working on adding as many AWS Hands-On Labs as we can, including labs highlighting some of Amazon’s most recently launched products. Google Cloud Platform and Azure Hands-On Labs will be available soon. You can check our roadmap page to stay updated. Please feel free to add your own suggestions for new lab topics.
Other questions in this section
- How do I take a Lab?
- Do I need an AWS, GCP, or Azure account to run the Cloud Academy Labs?
- Do I need to install any special software or have dedicated hardware to run the Cloud Academy Labs?
- How do I launch, configure, and access a Linux virtual machine using AWS?
- Which browsers are supported by Hands-On Labs?
- Which ports or protocol should I permit in the firewall to use the Hands-on Labs?
- Can I use an iPad (or other mobile devices)?
- What labs are available through the Hands-on Labs?
- What actually happens when I start a Hands-On Lab?
- I followed the lab step instructions, but I am not getting the right results. Why?