The estimated completion time varies and depends on the lab topic and difficulty. You can check the allotted time for a specific lab on its details page. We carefully assign times by tracking user experiences and suggestions.
Other questions in this section
- How do I take a Lab?
- Do I need an AWS, GCP, or Azure account to run the Cloud Academy Labs?
- Do I need to install any special software or have dedicated hardware to run the Cloud Academy Labs?
- How do I launch, configure, and access a Linux virtual machine using AWS?
- Which browsers are supported by Hands-On Labs?
- Which ports or protocol should I permit in the firewall to use the Hands-on Labs?
- Can I use an iPad (or other mobile devices)?
- What labs are available through the Hands-on Labs?
- What actually happens when I start a Hands-On Lab?
- I followed the lab step instructions, but I am not getting the right results. Why?