When canceling your subscription with Cloud Academy, the subscription you’ve purchased automatically remains active until it reaches its expiration date and will not automatically renew. For example, if you are six months into a one-year subscription when you choose to cancel, your account remains active until the end of the subscription year period but does not automatically renew.
There is no minimum activation period for the subscription. There are no costs to unsubscribe.
Important: You can not turn off automatic renewal without canceling your subscription.
Important: If you started your subscription through a mobile device, you must cancel through the same app store. Please see How do I cancel my CA subscription using a mobile device?
How to Stop Automatic Renewal And Cancel
You must be the account owner to perform the steps in this procedure.
Important: You must complete ALL of the steps to cancel automatic renewal.
- From the dashboard, hover your mouse over your profile picture or initials in the upper-right corner and choose Settings from the menu that appears. Alternately, you can click this link to the Cloud Academy Subscription screen to go there directly.
The Cloud Academy Subscription screen appears.
- Click the Cancel link. If you don't see a cancel button, you subscribed using a mobile app store. To cancel, please see How do I cancel my CA subscription using a mobile device?
- Confirm you want to proceed.
- Respond to our final survey and select the reason why you want to cancel.
- Click the Cancel my Cloud Academy subscription button.
Important: You must complete this step or the subscription will not be canceled.
Article is closed for comments.