Hands-on Labs are fully tested and documented environments. You can access them using any modern browser.
Other questions in this section
- How do I take a Lab?
- What is available via the Hands-on Labs?
- How do I get started with a Linux VM using AWS?
- What are the system requirements for CA Labs?
- What happens when I start a Hands-on Lab?
- Which browsers do Hand-on Labs support?
- Why am I not getting the right Lab results?
- How do I make a RSA key pair for a SSH connection?
- How long does a Lab session take?
- Why are there restrictions on the Labs?