Pausing a Hands-on Lab is not possible, but you can restart as many times as you like. To quit an unfinished Lab, click the Abort button at the top right corner of any active Lab.
Other questions in this section
- How do I take a Lab?
- What is available via the Hands-on Labs?
- How do I get started with a Linux VM using AWS?
- What are the system requirements for CA Labs?
- What happens when I start a Hands-on Lab?
- Which browsers do Hand-on Labs support?
- Why am I not getting the right Lab results?
- How do I make a RSA key pair for a SSH connection?
- How long does a Lab session take?
- Why are there restrictions on the Labs?