We recommend at least a DSL-quality connection (3MB/s of bandwidth and 300ms of latency) for a great user experience and to experience the Labs at their optimal level. To check your internet connection bandwidth, click on http://www.speedtest.net/.
Other questions in this section
- How can I get help if I have a problem with the labs?
- How do I take a Hands-on Lab?
- What types of Hands-on Labs are available?
- How do I get started with a Linux VM using AWS?
- What are the system requirements for Hands-on Labs?
- What happens when I start a Hands-on Lab?
- Which browsers do Hand-on Labs support?
- Why am I not getting the right Hands-on Labs results?
- How do I make a RSA key pair for a SSH connection?
- How long does a Hands-on Lab session take?