We recommend at least a DSL-quality connection (3MB/s of bandwidth and 300ms of latency) for a great user experience and to experience the Labs at their optimal level. To check your internet connection bandwidth, click on http://www.speedtest.net/.
Other questions in this section
- How do I take a Lab?
- What Labs are available through the Hands-on Labs?
- How do I launch, configure, and access a Linux virtual machine using AWS?
- Do I need to install any special software or have dedicated hardware to run the Cloud Academy Labs?
- What happens when I start a Hands-on Lab?
- Which browsers are supported by Hands-on Labs?
- I followed the Lab step instructions, but I am not getting the right results. Why?
- How can I generate a RSA key pair for a secure shell (SSH) connection?
- How long does a Lab session take?
- Why are there restrictions on the Labs?