If you have lost your password, you can use the password recovery tool to reset it. Use the following steps:
- From the login screen, click the I forgot my password link at the bottom.
Alternately, you can go directly to https://cloudacademy.com/login/recover/
Note: If your account is through our sister organization, QA, go to this URL instead: https://app.qa.com/login/
- Enter the email address you use to log in and click Recover password.
The system sends an email titled Reset Your Cloud Academy Password to your email address.
Tip: Don't forget to check your spam folder if you don't see the email in your inbox right away.
- In the email, click the link:
- Set a new password for your account and click Reset password.
- Once your password is successfully reset, you must navigate to the login screen to log in with your new password. Go to https://cloudacademy.com/login to log in, or if you use a QA account, go to https://app.qa.com/login.