Declines can happen for a variety of reasons. Banks have automated systems that determine whether or not to accept a charge. These systems take various behaviors and characteristics into account, including:
- spending habits
- account balance
- card information like the expiration date and CVC
Since these signals are constantly changing, a previously successful card might be declined in the future. Even if all of the card information is correct and you previously had a successful payment, a future charge can still be declined by a bank’s fraud systems. If all of the card information is correct, consider doing these things:
- Contact your bank, inquire for more information, and ask for future charges to be accepted in case they have declined your transaction.
- Ensure your card number, expiration date, and CVC were inputted correctly into our system. They all are primary factors used by the bank when deciding whether or not to accept a transaction.
- Check that you have entered the correct billing address.
- Make sure you have enough available balance on your account in case you are using a debit card.
- Make sure you have enough available balance on your bank account or debit card in case you are using PayPal.
Note: There are no immediate charges during your free trial registration.