If you purchased a subscription using an Apple device or iTunes, Apple requires that you cancel your subscription through the Apple App Store on your Apple device or through iTunes on your computer.
To cancel your subscription, turn off the automatic renewal of your subscription through the Apple App Store or iTunes. You can also follow these steps:
- From your device’s home screen select and open the App Store.
- Select the user icon in the upper right corner of each page.
- Select your Apple ID.
- Enter your password and press OK.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and select Manage App Subscriptions. If you don’t have any app subscriptions this button will not be displayed.
- You’ll be taken to your App Subscriptions page. Select your Cloud Academy subscription from the options.
- Tap On to toggle the switch to Off.
- You’ll receive a confirmation message. Select Turn Off to confirm your choice.
Since Subscriptions are managed by Google, canceling your subscription requires using the Google Play Store or Google Wallet.
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- Tap the menu button (three bars towards the top left corner), and then choose Subscriptions
- Find the Cloud Academy app in the list, and then tap Cancel. You'll receive an email from Google Play confirming the cancellation.
- Go to Google Play Store and sign in
- Click on My Subscriptions to the left side bar
- Find Cloud Academy in the list and click on Manage
- Click Cancel Subscriptions
**Please note that after you turn off automatic renewal, the Cloud Academy app will not reflect the cancellation until the Subscription expires. As long as your settings state that your Subscription is canceled, it will not renew.