If you have a paid subscription to Cloud Academy through the web platform and then begin using the mobile app, you do not need to engage with your app store for financial issues. However, if you download the mobile app first and then purchase a subscription through the app, refunds or other financial questions need to go to your app store.
Apple uses its own payment systems. Cloud Academy does not have access to the information in this system. For in-app purchase problems or further questions, please contact Apple by following these steps:
- Visit your purchase history and follow the steps outlined the article.
- Report a problem with the Cloud Academy App and request a refund, if necessary.
Apple should respond to your inquiry and be able to assist you.
To request a subscription refund:
- Cancel your subscription (more information here).
- Submit a refund request to Cloud Academy's Customer Support team by emailing email@example.com. Make sure to include your Order ID (example GPA.3372-3333-333-333..7 )
- Cloud Academy Support will contact you with more information.