This article discusses the certificates you receive when you complete learning paths. Certificates are included in all plans at no additional cost.
This document contains the following sections:
What Is a Certificate
A certificate is proof that you completed a learning path in Cloud Academy. Certificates are a great way to show your skills, demonstrate your knowledge, and build your credibility when you include them in your resume and LinkedIn profile. Below is an example of a certificate.
Each certificate includes the date you completed your learning path and allows you to claim a new certificate each time we update the corresponding learning path with new courses. Cloud Academy certificates are verified by an independent third party to prove their authenticity.
How to Download a Certificate
You must have already completed a learning path before a certificate is available to download. Use these steps to download the certificate:
- From the dashboard, click Completed Content. The Activity tab opens to show your in-progress and completed content.
- In the Completed Content section, click the learning path whose certificate you want to download to open it. Note: certificates are available only for learning paths. The following steps won't work if you choose something here that isn't a learning path.
- Click the Download Certificate button.
- Claim your certificate by using your personal email. Cloud Academy sends you an email containing the certificate.
How to Verify a Certificate
Cloud Academy uses an independent service called Accredible to verify its certificates. By independently authenticating certificates, you can prove that you really put in the work to earn your credential.
Use these steps to verify your certificate:
- In a browser window, go to verify.accredible.com.
- Click the Credential Id. No. option.
- Type or paste the ID from the bottom right corner of the certificate into the Enter an Accredible ID field and click Verify.
A screen appears confirming important details about the certificate, including an image of the certificate, the name of the person who earned it, and the date it was earned.