If you’re experiencing difficulties signing into your Cloud Academy account or the Enterprise Administrator Dashboard, one of the following may be happening:
- You're not using the correct Cloud Academy Account. Sign in with the email address you specified during the registration process.
- If you previously signed up for Cloud Academy on a trial, you may have used a different email address when you upgraded your plan.
- Enterprise customers, please sign into the Administrator Dashboard with your company email address.
- You're on the sign-up page instead of the Cloud Academy login page. Click LOGIN and enter your sign-in information on the page that appears.
- You're an enterprise user enabled to SSO login. Please contact your learning manager for access to your company's LOGIN page.
If you still can’t sign into your account, you may have forgotten your password. In that case, please follow these steps to reset your password.