This article describes the methods you can use to assign a Training Plan to your team. If you want to assign a Training Plan to an individual member, see Assigning a Training Plan to an Individual Team Member for Enterprise.
This article pertains to admins and team managers in enterprise accounts. If you are a member in an enterprise or personal account and want to assign a Training Plan to yourself, see Assigning Yourself a Training Plan.
Before you perform these steps, make sure that every team member to whom you want to assign the Training Plan is on the team.
This article contains the following sections:
Method 1: The Training Plan Screen
You can assign the Training Plan to a team on the Training Plan screen. Use these steps:
- From the Dashboard, hover your mouse over your company's name in the upper right-hand corner and choose Training Plans from the menu. The Training Plans screen appears.
- Click the New Training Plan button in the upper right corner.
Clicking this button starts a process where you choose:
- the team (or member) to which to assign the Training Plan
- the Training Plan template
- the schedule
You can also create a team or create a new Training Plan template. See the Creating a Training Plan article for step-by-step instructions.
Method 2: The Teams Screen
You can assign a Training Plan to a team from the Team screen. If the team already has one or more assigned Training Plans, a card appears for each Training Plan, in the order they were assigned. The next Training Plan you assign will be scheduled to begin after the existing Training Plans are complete. If you need the Training Plan to start earlier, see Rearranging Training Plans Assigned to a Team for Enterprise.
Note: Any team members who finish a Training Plan ahead of schedule can start on the next Training Plan right away.
Use these steps to assign a Training Plan to a team from the Team screen:
- From the Dashboard, hover your mouse over your company's name in the upper right corner and choose Organization from the menu. The Organization screen appears.
- Find the row with the team to which you want to assign the Training Plan and click the team name from the row. The team screen appears.
Tip: You can use the search bar to help you find the team you're looking for.
- Click Show to the right of Team activities and click New Training Plan from the panel that appears.
The Training Plan workflow appears. You can follow the on-screen prompts to complete the workflow. For detailed steps, see How to Create a Training Plan.