Prerequisite: Make sure that each individual team member is invited to Cloud Academy and assigned to a team. Individuals not in a team cannot be assigned to a Training Plan.
To start a Training Plan cycle for one or more teams:
1) Navigate to the Training Plans tab on the left side of your Management Dashboard. (This screen displays all of the Training Plans cycles for your organization.) Click the New Training Plans button in the top-right corner of the screen.
2) You will be taken to the screen, Preview and Select a Training Plan. Click on the Training Plan to preview its contents, then click Assign to Teams.
3) Select the teams to which this training plan should be assigned. Keep in mind: an end user can only be enrolled in one Training Plan cycle at a time. There is currently no limit to the number of concurrent Training Plan cycles that you can run.
4) Finally, set a due date for the Training Plan to be completed by selecting the number of hours you expect teams to train.
5) Once you Confirm and Assign, each selected team member will receive an email notification that invites them to get started and notifies them of the Training Plan’s due date.