Cloud Academy customers can create custom Exams on Content Engine.
To access the Content Engine dashboard:
- Login with your Cloud Academy Administrator account.
- Select Content Engine under your company's dropdown menu.
- Select Exams on the top menu.
4. Select Create.
5. Add all of the basic Exam Settings: Exam's Name, Cover Image, Library categories.
NOTE that if an exam is intended as an evaluation that will need to be completed rather than passed or failed, you can set the minimum score required to pass the exam to zero.
Under Advanced Settings, you can customize the scoring system by changing the values for the exam variables. If you are unclear about any of the available settings, click the icon to get more information or check the following article: How can I customize the scoring system for exams and evaluate different topic areas?
6. Click Next step.
9. On the Selected question tab, drag and drop the question to the right box to add questions to the exam. You can also look up for questions using the search bar.
Also, you can use the filter icon next to the search bar to find questions relevant to your exam.
10. Click Save once all questions are complete.
11. Select the permission for this exam, to be available to the entire company or restricted to specific teams. Click Save.
15. To make the exam available, go back to the Content Engine, Exams page and select the draft bucket.
Select the exam you have created and click Exam Actions > Publish.
Note that you cannot edit an Exam when it is published. You must unpublish the Exam first. Only Company Admins can publish content.