Cloud Academy customers can create custom Exams on Content Engine.
To access the Content Engine dashboard:
- Login with your Cloud Academy Administrator account.
- Select Content Engine under your company's dropdown menu.
- Select Exams on the top menu.
4. Select Create.
5. Add all of the basic Exam information, including title, description, duration, cover image, Content Library placement, Skill Objectives, and number of questions.
Under Advanced Settings, you can customize the scoring system by changing the values for the exam variables. If you are unclear about any of the available settings, click the icon to get more information.
6. Click Next step.
9. On the Questions tab, click + to add questions to your custom Exam.
10. Use the filter on the right side to find questions relevant to your exam.
11. Select the desired questions using the checkboxes.
12. To add the selected questions to your exam, click Action > Add to Area > General. Click OK to finalize.
13. Repeat steps 9 through 12 for each of the exam questions. We suggest adding additional questions to keep the exam unique for each individual.
14. Click Save once all questions are complete.
15. To make the exam available, click Exam Actions > Publish. Note that you cannot edit an Exam when it is published. You must unpublish the Exam first.