Cloud Academy customers can create custom exams by using our Content Engine.
To access the Content Engine dashboard:
- Login with your Cloud Academy admin account.
- Select Content Engine under your company's dropdown menu.
- Select Questions on the top menu.
4. Select New Exam.
5. Fill out the Create exam session form with the Basic info: Exam Title, Description, Duration, Cover Image (optional), and Taxonomy tags to better categorize the exam.
6. Tag the exam with the appropriate Library Placement.
7. You can customize the number of questions and scoring system by changing the values for the exam variables. If you are unclear about any of the available settings, click the icon to get more information.
8. Click Next step.
9. On the Questions tab, click + to add questions to your custom exam.
10. Use the filter on the right side to find questions relevant to your exam.
11. Select the desired questions using the checkboxes.
12. To add the selected questions to your exam, click Action > Add to area > General. Click OK to finalize.
13. Repeat steps 9 through 12 for each of the exam questions. We suggest adding 1/3 more questions than necessary to keep the exam unique for each individual.
14. Click Save once all questions are complete.
15. To make the exam available, click Exam Actions > Publish.