Administrators can edit the questions or settings of custom Exams including permissions, which allow only specified teams to see the eExam.
In order to make any change to a published exam, you need to unpublish it first.
To unpublish an exam and make changes:
- Access the Content Engine dashboard.
- Go to Exams.
- Select the Exams you want to edit from the tiled list.
4. Select Exam Actions > Unpublish.
5. Questions can be added or removed as desired. To add questions, click + on the top menu. To remove, select Actions > Remove From Area.
6. To edit the permissions, select the Permissions tab. Add or remove teams from the selection list by highlighting the teams. Multiple teams can be added/removed by holding the Shift (continuous) or Ctrl (individual) keys on the keyboard.
7. Once the editing is done, select Exam Actions > Publish to make the Exams available.