Cloud Academy customers can create custom Learning Paths by using the Content Engine feature.
- Login with your Cloud Academy admin account.
- Select Content Engine under your company dropdown menu.
- Select Learning Path on the top menu.
4. Select Create located below the user picture.
5. On the next form, fill out all the information about your Learning Path:
- Cover Image
- Landing Page description
- Taxonomy information
- Library placement
Click Next when all information fields are completed.
6. Select the Learning Path to add to the Content Engine. To add steps, click +Add Step. The list of steps available will appear.
7. Navigate, or use the search filter, to find the desired Learning Path and click to select it. The step will look faded when it is selected.
8. Click on Complete Selection when done.
9. Click Save. You will be asked to select permissions for your Learning Path. You can choose to make it available to the entire company or select specific teams.
10. Click Save.
11. Your custom list will include your new Learning Path. The Learning Path is available for all team members with permission to view the content.