Cloud Academy customers can create custom Hands-On Labs in Content Engine.
- Log in with your Cloud Academy Administrator account.
- Select Content Engine under your company's dropdown menu.
- Select Labs on the top menu.
4. Select + Create.
5. Fill out Title and Description form with Basic information: Title, Description.
6. Add steps either from the existing list on the left site by dragging them on the right or select Create Step to create your own. Click Next step when you are done.
7. Fill out the Basic info: Difficulty, Categories, Skill Objectives, and Cover Image (optional). Tip: If you need a skill that doesn't already exist in Cloud Academy, you can click the Request a custom skill objective link to contact support. Adding a custom skill takes at least 24 hours.
Click Next Step.
8. In Provisioning allows you to add a template. Click Next Step.
9. Choose who can access the Lab by setting permissions. Either the entire company or select specific teams can access a Hands-on Lab. Click Save.
NOTE: Only Administrators and General Managers can Publish Hands-on Labs.