Cloud Academy customers can create custom Hands-On Labs by using our Content Engine.
- Login with your Cloud Academy admin account.
- Select Content Engine under your company's dropdown menu.
- Select Labs on the top menu.
4. Select + Create.
5. Fill out Title and Description form with the Basic info: Title, Description.
6. Add steps either from the existing list on the left site by dragging them on the right or select Create Step to create your own. Click Next step when you are done.
7. Fill out the Basic info: Difficulty, Categories, Skill Objectives and Cover Image (optional). Click Next step.
8. In Provisioning allows you to add a template. Click Next step.
9. Choose who can access the lab by setting permissions, select the entire company or select specific teams. Click SAVE.
NOTE: Only Administrators and General Managers can Publish the lab.