"Assessment Cycles" are meant to assess cloud knowledge at the individual, team, or organizational level, either as an onboarding tactic or as a part of ongoing assessment. Assessments are designed as a set of multiple-choice quizzes, selected in accordance with the team's training objectives. Note that both teams and individuals are limited to one active Assessment Cycle at a time.
Other questions in this section
- Where can users find the assessment assigned to them?
- Where can Team Managers configure Assessment Cycles for their teams?
- How Can Assessment Cycles results be used?
- What are Assessment Cycles?
- What are Skill Profiles?
- How do I access Skill Profiles?
- How are user skill scores calculated?
- How are team skill scores calculated?
- What can I do with my organization's Skill Profiles dashboard?
- Who can see my Skill Profile?