"Assessment Cycles" are meant to assess cloud knowledge at the individual, team, or organizational level, either as an onboarding tactic or as a part of ongoing assessment. Assessments are designed as a set of multiple-choice quizzes, selected in accordance with the team's training objectives. Note that both teams and individuals are limited to one active Assessment Cycle at a time.
Other questions in this section
- How are competency levels (beginner, intermediate, advanced) determined?
- Skill Profiles
- How do I access Skill Profiles?
- What can I do with my organization's Skill Profiles dashboard?
- How Cloud Academy Calculates Skill Scores
- How are team skill scores calculated?
- How can I compare the skills of two or more teams?
- Are Skill Profiles Affected By Hands-on Labs?
- Where can users find the assessment assigned to them?
- What are Assessment Cycles?