An Assessment Cycle is meant to assess end user skills either as a part of onboarding or as a part of ongoing training in order to identify skill gaps and current state skills. Aggregated Assessment Cycle results are used to guide Training Plan selection. Managers and admins can find results in the Assessment Cycle dashboard. End users can see their results after completing the assessment.
Other questions in this section
- How are competency levels (beginner, intermediate, advanced) determined?
- Skill Profiles
- How do I access Skill Profiles?
- What can I do with my organization's Skill Profiles dashboard?
- How Cloud Academy Calculates Skill Scores
- How are team skill scores calculated?
- How can I compare the skills of two or more teams?
- Are Skill Profiles Affected By Hands-on Labs?
- Where can users find the assessment assigned to them?
- What are Assessment Cycles?