An Assessment Cycle is meant to assess end user skills either as a part of onboarding or as a part of ongoing training in order to identify skill gaps and current state skills. Aggregated Assessment Cycle results are used to guide Training Plan selection. Managers and admins can find results in the Assessment Cycle dashboard. End users can see their results after completing the assessment.
Other questions in this section
- How are competency levels (beginner, intermediate, advanced) determined?
- What are Skill Profiles?
- How do I access Skill Profiles?
- What can I do with my organization's Skill Profiles dashboard?
- How are user skill scores calculated?
- How are team skill scores calculated?
- How can I compare the skills of two or more teams?
- Who can see my Skill Profile?
- Are Skill Profiles Affected By Hands-on Labs?
- Where can users find the assessment assigned to them?