An Assessment Cycle is meant to assess end user skills either as a part of onboarding or as a part of ongoing training in order to identify skill gaps and current state skills. Aggregated Assessment Cycle results are used to guide Training Plan selection. Managers and admins can find results in the Assessment Cycle dashboard. End users can see their results after completing the assessment.
Other questions in this section
- How are competency levels (beginner, intermediate, advanced) determined?
- Skill Profiles
- Skill Profiles Dashboard
- How Cloud Academy Calculates Skill Scores
- How do I access Skill Profiles?
- How are team skill scores calculated?
- How can I compare the skills of two or more teams?
- Are Skill Profiles affected by hands-on labs?
- What are Assessment Cycles?
- Where can Team Managers configure Assessment Cycles for their teams?