Cloud Academy customers can add Custom Resources to the Content Engine. Custom Resources are documents that individual users can upload that are not standard to the Cloud Academy platform. Files supported include: .doc, .docx, .pdf, .xls, .xlsx, image/, text/, and video/.
Access the Content Engine dashboard:
1. Login with your Cloud Academy administrator account.
2. Select Content Engine under your company's dropdown menu.
3. Select Resources on the top menu.
4. Select Create.
5. Fill the resource form accordingly, Select a cover image of your choice, click Upload file.
6. Upload the resource file from your computer or insert a resource URL.
7. When all fields are properly filled, Click Next.
7. Select permissions for the resource. It can be available to the entire company or to a specific team.