Cloud Academy customers can add Custom Resources in Content Engine. Custom Resources are documents that individual users can upload that are not standard to the Cloud Academy platform. Files supported include: .doc, .docx, .pdf, .xls, .xlsx, image/, text/, and video/.
To access the Content Engine dashboard:
1. Log in with your Cloud Academy administrator account.
2. Select Content Engine under your company's drop-down menu.
3. Select Resources on the top menu.
4. Select Create.
5. Fill the resource form accordingly, Select a cover image of your choice, click Upload file.
6. Upload the resource file from your computer or insert a resource URL.
7. When all fields are properly filled, Click Next.
8. Select permissions for the resource. It can be available to the entire company or to a specific team.
10. If the uploaded resource is not a video, you can publish it immediately by selecting Publish on the top right menu. Go to step 11.
10.a If the uploaded resource is a video, it needs to be processed first.
Select Start Processing on the top right menu.
10.b You'll see your video resource listed in the processing bucket in "processing" status.
10.c Wait few minutes (time depends on the video length) for the processing to complete. One processing is complete, the video will be removed from the processing bucket and be published.
11. Click on the Published bucket to see a list of published custom resources.
12. Double check if your custom resource is listed as "published". That means it's available for inclusion in your custom learning path.