Skill Profiles represent the level of knowledge of users on a given topic.
The system tracks user's level of knowledge over time.
Currently, users’ skills are estimated on their results on quizzes in test mode and Exams. Some recent Hands-on Labs also influence Skill Profiles as of January 2019.
Skill Profiles gives Users an overview of their assessed skills.
Enterprise Managers, Administrators, and Team Managers can explore knowledge by visualizing the company’s competencies and their evolution over time.
Skill Profiles are fulfilled the following use cases:
- Provide a clear picture of the skills present in your company
- Confirm the effectiveness of training.
- Compare teams against each other. This can be useful to engage users.
- Compare multiple skills. For example check AWS, Azure, GCP in a single graph.
- See how skills are distributed across your company.
- Scout talented people that are proficient in a specific area or that fit for certain job roles or specific projects.
NOTE: Team managers can only see data about the teams they manage.