This article discusses how individual users can access their own Skill Profile in Cloud Academy. This feature is available to personal and enterprise Cloud Academy users. It also discusses how team managers and administrators can access a Skill Profile dashboard for the members of their teams. The Skill Profile dashboard is available only to administrators and team managers of enterprise accounts.
This article contains the following sections:
- How Users Access Their Skill Profiles
- How Team Managers Access Their Team Members' Skill Profile Dashboard
How Users Access Their Skill Profiles
Users can see their assessed skills directly on their profile page. You have several options to get to your profile page within Cloud Academy:
- Click the My Profile button from the top toolbar.
- Hover your mouse pointer over your profile image in the upper-right corner of the screen, and select My profile from the menu that appears.
- If you are on the dashboard, you can click the See more link in the upper-right corner.
How Team Managers Access Their Team Members' Skill Profile Dashboard
Administrators and team managers of enterprise accounts can view a Skill Profiles dashboard that summarizes assessed skills for all the members on a team. Note: Team managers can see only their own team's Skill Profiles.
To access the team's Skill Profile dashboard, hover your mouse pointer over your company's name in the upper-right hand corner and choose Skill Profiles from the menu that appears.
Once you are on the team dashboard, you can access a Skill Profile for a specific user on the team by scrolling down to the Top Users in your Organization section and clicking the user's name from the leader board.