This article outlines the steps involved in creating a new a team in Cloud Academy. Teams are available only in Enterprise accounts. You must be an administrator user to perform the steps in this article.
This article contains the following sections:
How to Create a Team
Use the following steps to create a team.
- From the dashboard, hover your mouse over your company name in the upper-right corner. Select Teams from the menu that appears.
The Teams screen appears.
- Click Onboard a New Team on the top-right of the screen.
The Add wizard appears on step 1: Create Team.
- Enter the team's name and description and click Next step.
Step 2: Select Assessment appears.
- Select one or more onboarding assessments. Select the check box next to each assessment you want the team to complete and then click Next step.
Step 3: Add Members appears.
- Enter the email address of the team member. If the member already exists in Cloud Academy, then the rest of the fields auto-populate. Otherwise, enter the member's information in the fields and click Confirm.
Tip: Select Bulk import to add many users at the same time. See Bulk Import of Users for more information.