Cloud Academy customers can create custom questions in Content Engine.
To access the Content Engine dashboard:
- Login with your Cloud Academy Administrator account.
- Select Content Engine under your company dropdown menu.
- Select Questions from the top menu.
4. Select Create.
5. On this form you can create custom questions and answers.
6. Select the correct answer by checking the box next to it. You can create multiple choices questions if you so choose.
7. Select Difficulty for the question.
8. Optionally add Skill Objectives to categorize the question by clicking + next to each category;
9. After the question form is completed, click Save.
10. After saving, select the question in the list, on the edit window on the right, select Publish from the Action menu to make your questions available for Exams.