If an exam covers a wide variety of subjects (networking, security, and storage) we recommend creating more than one topic areas, to organize your questions and improve how results are measured.
Other questions in this section
- Content Engine
- Who can use the Content Engine within my organization?
- How do I access Content Engine?
- Creating Custom Learning Paths
- Creating Custom Content for a Learning Path
- How do I create custom Exams?
- How can I customize the scoring system for exams and evaluate different topic areas?
- When should an exam have more than one topic area?
- If I want to gauge my team’s readiness for a certification exam, how should I configure scoring?
- Creating Custom Questions for Exams