If an exam covers a wide variety of subjects (networking, security, and storage) we recommend creating more than one topic areas, to organize your questions and improve how results are measured.
Other questions in this section
- What is Content Engine?
- Who can use the Content Engine within my organization?
- How do I access Content Engine?
- How do I create custom Learning Paths?
- How do I insert custom content on a Learning Path?
- How do I create custom Exams?
- How can I customize the scoring system for exams and evaluate different topic areas?
- When should an exam have more than one topic area?
- If I want to gauge my team’s readiness for a certification exam, how should I configure scoring?
- How do I create custom questions for Exams?