If an exam covers a wide variety of subjects (networking, security, and storage) we recommend creating more than one topic areas, to organize your questions and improve how results are measured.
Other questions in this section
- Content Engine
- Who can use the Content Engine within my organization?
- How do I access Content Engine?
- How do I create a custom Training Plan?
- Creating Custom Questions for Exams
- Tips for Setting Question Difficulty
- Creating Custom Exams
- How can I customize the scoring system for exams and evaluate different topic areas?
- If I want to gauge my team’s readiness for a certification exam, how should I configure scoring?
- How can I change permissions and edit a custom Exam?