You can easily model your exam after a specific certification with Content Engine.
The key things to know are:
- What is the required score to pass the exam? (It often ranges from 70 to 75 percent.)
- Does the actual exam penalize for guessing answers? (Typically, the answer is no.)
- How many questions are on the exam?
- What time is allowed to complete the exam?
- How is the certification divided into different areas?
All of these questions can usually be found on the related company website where one would register for an exam.