This article discusses the options that enterprises have for buying new enterprise account subscriptions.
This article is intended for users buying a subscription for the first time. If you are an existing enterprise account administrator who needs to manage the subscription, see Managing Enterprise Subscription and Licenses.
The content in this article applies only to enterprise accounts. If you are a personal account user, click here for details that apply to you.
This article contains the following sections:
- Enterprise Accounts
- How to Buy an Enterprise Account Subscription
- How to Increase the Number of Buy Now Licenses
An enterprise account is an account in Cloud Academy intended for use by a team or company. An enterprise account has access to the same library of training materials that personal accounts have, but also includes an additional layer of tools to help you do things like:
- Pinpoint strengths and weaknesses for individuals and teams
- Manage your team's training schedule and send automated reminders
- Create custom content that is specific to your own business's policies and procedures
- Track and report on the team members' progress on standard and custom content
How to Buy an Enterprise Account Subscription
Each person who uses your account needs a license. When you buy a Cloud Academy account, you're really buying licenses for your users. The amount you pay depends on the number of licenses.
As an enterprise user, you have two options for buying a Cloud Academy account: clicking the Buy Now button or the Contact Sales button from the pricing page. The following sections describe these options in detail.
If you click the Buy Now button, you can get started in your Cloud Academy account right away. You can use this option to buy up to 15 licenses, but you can increase the total to 25 later. See the procedure later in this article for step-by-step instructions on how to increase the total number of licenses.
Use this option if your implementation is simple and you don't want to take the time to talk with a sales representative.
If you choose to Buy Now and pay by invoice, your identity may be verified by phone. Your account will not have access to hands-on labs until the invoice is paid. Invoices are always written in USD.
If you click the Contact Sales button, you go to a form where you enter your contact information to be contacted by a sales representative. You must use this option if you need more than 25 user licenses.
Use this option if you:
- Need more than 25 user licenses
- Expect to need support for your implementation
- Just prefer talking to a person through a sales process
How to Increase the Number of Buy Now Licenses
Once you have purchased your account using the Buy Now method, you can increase your number of user licenses to as many as 25. You must be an account administrator to complete this procedure.
Use the following steps to increase your number of licenses:
- From the dashboard, hover your mouse over your company name in the upper-right corner and choose Members from the menu that appears.
The Members panel appears.
- Hover your mouse pointer over Licenses left and click Add more licenses.
See also the Managing Enterprise Subscription and Licenses article for more details.
If you have any problems getting your account up and running or adding new licenses, you can always contact sales or use the Support button in the lower-right corner of the pricing page to contact support.