This article applies only to Enterprise accounts. You must be an administrator or team manager to perform this procedure. If you are an individual member in an enterprise or personal account, you can assign yourself a Training Plan using the information in Assigning Yourself a Training Plan.
This article contains the following sections:
How to Assign a Training Plan to an Individual Member
You can assign Training Plans to teams or to individual team members. When assigning to the whole team, you can assign even if the team already has an assignment and the new Training Plan will join the queue of Training Plans to complete. However, when assigning to individuals, you can assign only one Training Plan at a time to each team member. Once the member completes the first individually assigned Training Plan, you can assign another individual Training Plan.
Whether the members of the team already have individually assigned Training Plans does not affect anything about assigning more Training Plans to the team. Likewise, even if a team member is a member of a team with one or more assigned Training Plans, you can still assign exactly one individual Training Plan to that member.
Use the following steps to assign a Training Plan to an individual member.
- From the dashboard, hover your mouse over your company's name in the upper right corner and choose Training Plans from the menu. The Training Plans screen appears.
- Click the New Training Plan button in the upper right-hand corner. The 1. Select Assignees screen appears. Click the Members tab to see the list of members.
- Click the member to whom you want to assign the Training Plan. The screen changes to 2. Select Template.
- Click the Select button on the Training Plan you want to assign. The screen changes to show 3. Select Due Date.
Tip: You can create your own Training Plan at this point by clicking the Create Training Plan button.
- Click and drag the slider to see the due date given the amount of weekly effort. Alternately, you can edit the Current due date to see how much effort per week it requires. When you're happy with the due date, click Review & Confirm.
- Review the details on the confirmation page that appears. You can click Go back if you need to make changes or Confirm & Assign when you are ready to assign the Training Plan.
How to See Training Plans Assigned to Members
The Members tab on the Training Plans dashboard lists all the individual members that are assigned to a Training Plan. Use these steps to get to the Members tab.
- From the dashboard, hover your mouse over your company's name in the upper right corner. Choose Training Plans from the menu that appears. The Training Plans screen appears.
- Click the Members tab to see a list of all the individual members with assigned training plans.
Note: You can see all the active, scheduled, and completed Training Plans for any member on your team by clicking the Member History button at the top of the screen.