This article covers the features of the Reports screen. The Reports feature is available in enterprise accounts. Administrators, team managers, and stakeholders can access the Reports screen.
This article contains the following sections:
- Reports Screen
- How to Run Reports
- Delivered Organization Reports
- Delivered Platform Usage Reports
- Delivered Skill Reports
- Delivered Content Reports
The Reports screen is where you can start the process of exporting a new report or download a report that you've already exported.
To navigate to this screen from the dashboard, hover over your company name in the upper-right corner of the screen and select Reports from the menu that appears.
In the left-hand navigation, Reports appears nested under Intelligence.
How to Run Reports
From the Reports screen, click the Select reports button to open the Export a new report screen. From here you can see a list of reports you can run with information about your organization, platform usage, organizational skills, and content.
Most of the reports on this screen do not require special configuration. Click the Export button to the right of the report name.
If a report requires configuration, fields appear under the report name, as shown in the example below. Choose the values that define the scope you want to report on and then click Export.
Note: If you are a team manager, you can only set the scope of the report to include teams that you are manager of or members of those teams.
Generating the report can take several minutes. You can leave the page and the system sends you an alert message when the report is ready. You can also stay on this page until the report is ready.
Click the Download now button to download a ZIP file of your report to your downloads folder.
Delivered Organization Reports
Organization reports are related to members, teams, licenses, and roles. By default, your account comes with the following organization reports:
- Team Membership: A report detailing each member's team memberships, along with information about hierarchy and role.
- Members: A report listing each member of your organization along with their license information and organizational status.
Delivered Platform Usage Reports
Platform usage reports are related to progress in courses, hands-on labs, learning paths, and Training Plans. They also cover time users spend on training content. By default, your account comes with the following platform usage reports:
- Content Progress: This file contains two reports, one for general content progress per member and one specifically for learning path progress per member.
- Training Plan Progress: A report detailing the progress and status of each member's training assignments
- Usage: A report detailing the time spent on each content type by each member
Delivered Skill Reports
Skill reports show information about skill profiles. By default, you account comes with the following skill report:
- User Skills: A report listing each member's first and most recent skill score for each available skill
Delivered Content Reports
Content reports show information about the content delivered with the training library, as well as about the custom content you create in Content Engine. By default, your account comes with the following content reports:
- Learning Path Content: Maps each Learning Path to the individual pieces of content (courses, labs, exams etc.) inside, along with their position in the given Learning Path
- Training Plan Content: Maps each training assignment to the individual Learning Paths or exams inside, along with their position in the Training Plan