This article covers the features of the Reports screen. The reports feature is available in enterprise accounts. Administrators, team managers, and stakeholders can access the Reports screen.
This article contains the following sections:
- Reports Screen
- How to Run Reports
- Delivered Organization Reports
- Delivered Platform Usage Reports
- Delivered Skill Reports
- Delivered Content Reports
The Reports screen is where you can start the process of exporting a new report.
How to Run Reports
Use the following steps to run a report:
- From the home screen, click the building icon to open the management dashboard. Click Intelligence and then Reports from the menu that appears.
The Reports screen (pictured earlier in this article) appears.
- Find the report you want to run. If a report requires configuration, fields appear under the report name, as shown in the example below. Choose the values that define the scope you want to include in the report.
Note: If you are a team manager, you can set the scope to include teams where you are manager or members of those teams.
- Click the Export button.
Generating the report can take several minutes. You can choose to navigate away from this page while it is exporting. The platform sends you an email when the export is complete. Return to this screen when the export is ready.
- Click Download to download a ZIP file of your report to your downloads folder.
Delivered Organization Reports
Organization reports are related to members, teams, licenses, and roles. By default, your account comes with the following organization reports:
- Team Members: A report listing each active member for each team in your account. Report data includes the team’s position in the organizational hierarchy and the member’s role on the team.
- Members: A report listing each active or invited member of your organization. Report data includes whether the member has accepted the account invitation, the invitation or join date, whether the member has content access, and whether the member is an admin.
- Inactive Members: A report listing the members who have not consumed training content in Cloud Academy during the selected time period. If you do not select a time period, the report shows members who have never consumed training content in Cloud Academy.
- Content Access Report: A report detailing the history of content access assignment for members. This report contains one row per assignment of content access, with its expiry date. This report can contain multiple rows for a single member, if they have been granted content access multiple times.
Delivered Platform Usage Reports
Platform usage reports are related to progress and time spent in courses, labs, learning paths, and programs. By default, your account comes with the following platform usage reports:
- Content Progress - Legacy: This file contains two reports, one for general content progress per member and one specifically for learning path progress per member.
- Training Plan Progress: A report detailing the progress and status of each member's training assignments.
- Program Progress: A report detailing the progress and status of each member’s assigned Programs.
- Usage - Legacy: A report detailing the time spent on each content type by each member.
- Exam Answers: A report detailing a member’s answers while taking the exam. This report does not contain the text of the answers, only whether the member gave the correct or incorrect answer or skipped the question.
- Content Progress: A report that lists all training content members have started. It includes details about the member's time spent and progress through the content. You can choose to run this report for an individual member, a team, or your entire organization.
- Learning Path Progress: A report that lists all learning paths members have started. It includes details about the member's time spent and progress through the learning path. You can choose to run this report for an individual member, a team, or your entire organization.
- Member Activity: A report that lists how much time each team member has spent training with different kinds of content. You can choose the time frame of the information in this report, and you can choose to run this report for an individual member, a team, or your entire organization.
Delivered Member Achievement Reports
Skill reports show information about skills and certifications. By default, you account comes with the following member achievement reports:
- User Skills: A report listing each member's first and most recent skill score for each available skill.
- Certifications: A report listing all uploaded member certifications including their level, achievement date and expiry date.
- CPEs: A report detailing the Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits awarded to members upon completion of training activities.
Delivered Content Reports
Content reports show information about the content available in the library and custom content created in the Content Engine. By default, your account comes with the following content reports:
- Learning Path Content: Maps each Learning Path to the individual pieces of content (courses, labs, exams etc.) inside, along with their position in the given Learning Path.
- Training Plan Content: Maps each training assignment to the individual Learning Paths or exams inside, along with their position in the Training Plan.
- Program Content: Maps each Program to the individual pieces of content (courses, labs, exams etc.) inside, along with their position in the given Program.