This article talks about teams and covers the features available on the Teams screen. This feature is available only in enterprise accounts. You must be an admin or a team manager to see the Teams screen.
This article contains the following sections:
- What Is a Team?
- Teams Screen
- Team Detail Screen
What Is a Team?
A team is a group of users as team members, plus one or more team managers. Teams onboard together, complete Training Plans together, and appear in reports and analytics together. A single user can be on multiple teams, as a member or as a team manager.
You navigate to the Teams screen from the Cloud Academy dashboard by hovering over your mouse over your company name in the upper-right corner and selecting Teams from the menu that appears.
The Teams screen contains a list of teams in your account.
From this screen you can:
- Create a team and assign it an assessment by clicking the Onboard a New Team button
- Find the team you are looking for in the list using the Search teams field
- See the number of members in each team in the Members column
- Click a team's name in the Team column to open a detail view, described in the following section
- See the manager of the team in the Managers column
- See the status of the team in the Status column
- Click the icons in the Actions column to access each team's skill profile, analytics, and reports
Team Detail Screen
When you click a team's name from the Teams screen, you see detailed information about that team.
The Teams detail screen has three sections. The first section appears right under the team's name. Below that are the Skill Growth Rate section and the Members, Onboarding Status, and History tabs.
From this section of the screen you can:
- Change the name or description of the team by clicking the pencil icon next to the field
- Perform several actions from the Actions menu:
- Rearrange the assigned Training Plans
Skill Growth Rate Section
The Skill Growth Rate section of the Teams detail screen shows an overview graph of how the team's skills have grown over time. You can change the time frame in the graph using the date range above the graph. You can click the gear next to the section title to jump to the team's analytics.
Members, Onboarding Status, and History Section
The bottom section of the team detail screen has three tabs: Members, Onboarding Status, and History.
The Members tab shows a list of the team members. From this tab you can:
- Add member to the team by clicking the Add Members button
- Download a spreadsheet of the members by clicking the button with three vertical dots next to the Add Members button
- Change a member's roles by clicking the value in the Team Role column and choosing a new role from the menu that appears
- Move the member to a different team or remove the member from the team by clicking the button with the three vertical dots in the member's row
Onboarding Status Tab
The Onboarding Status tab shows the team's performance on the assessments that were assigned to them. You can click the progress bar to jump to the detail view of the assessment. If the team hasn't been assigned any assessments, this this tab contains links to deploy an assessment or assign a Training Plan.
The History tab shows all the Training Plans that the team has completed in the past and their progress and performance through the Training Plan. On this tab you can:
- Search for a Training Plan in the list using the search bar
- Filter the Training Plans by status by clicking the Filters button
- Jump to the detail view of the Training Plan by clicking the value in the Name column