This article talks about teams and covers the features available on the Teams screen. This feature is available only in enterprise accounts. You must be an admin or a team manager to access the Teams screen.
This article contains the following sections:
- What Is a Team
- Teams in the Organization
- Team Detail Screen
What Is a Team
A team is a group of team members, plus one or more team managers. Teams onboard together, complete training plans together, and appear in reports and analytics together. A single member can be on multiple teams, as a member, stakeholder, or team manager.
Teams in the Organization
You navigate to the list of teams from from the Organization screen. When you open the Organization screen, a list of top-level teams appears, as you see in the following graphic:
Teams in your organization can be nested. To drill down through the team hierarchy, click the plus sign beside the team name. When you have found the team you want to open, click the team name to open the detail screen for the team.
Team Detail Screen
On the detail screen for the team, you can see useful information and perform actions on the team.
From the top part of this screen you can perform the following actions on the team:
- Click Add members to add members to the team
- Use the button with three dots to open a menu where you can:
- Edit the team name
- Assign a training plan
- View the team's skill profiles
- View the team's analytics
- Download the team's reports
- Get an invitation link you can share to invite new members who aren't already in Cloud Academy to the team
- Move the team to a new location in the organization hierarchy
- Delete the team from your organization
- Use the Search in this team bar to find a member
- Select the Training Plans tab to see the currently assigned training plans, rearrange the training plans, or assign more training plans
- Select the Skills Growth tab to see a graph of how the team's skills have progressed over time
- Select the Onboarding tab to see the team's onboarding assessment results or assign an onboarding assessment
- Select the Training History tab to see the teams' progress on previously assigned training plans
If this team has subteams in the hierarchy, you see a list here. You can add subteams from this section as well.
Managers and Members Sections
The Managers and Members sections are identical except that the Managers section contains a list of the team managers while the Members section contains a list of the team members.
You can search either list using the search bar. Each person in the list has an Actions button on the right side of the row. When you click this button, a menu appears from which you can:
- Change the user's team role
- Change the user's content access
- Change the user's administrator status
- Add the member to another team (the member stays on this team)
- Move the member to a different team (the member is removed from this team and added a different one)
- Remove the member from this team
- Remove the member from the organization