Slow performance issues in the streaming can be caused by a variable number of factors in the network.
In order to be able to troubleshoot the issue, we need further information.
Check the blow instructions and send to email@example.com ALL the below information:
Make sure you are not using any VPN and run these tests only while the issue is happening:
1. A screenshot of your internet connection speed and latency.
Go https://fast.com/ run the test and click on show more results,
2. The URL of the CDN diagnostic report.
Go to https://tools.bunnycdn.com/diagnostic-report , run the test and then click on copy report URL, paste it to the email to send us.
3. A short video of the issue that includes the browser network logs.
- Open the developer tools ( in chrome press crtl+shift + I or right-click anywhere on the page and select inspect ).
- Select the network tab, make sure the log named starting with "video" is showing in your recording (similar to the one indicated in the screenshot),
- Then record a short video of the behaviour of the buffering on your browser