This article gives you a tour of the Settings & Integrations screen in the Cloud Academy application. This screen is available only in enterprise accounts. You must be an administrator to access this screen.
This article contains the following sections:
- Navigating to Settings & Integrations
- Company Details Tab
- Integrations Tab
- API Tab
- Subscription Tab
- Licenses Tab
Navigating to Settings & Integrations
To navigate to the Settings & Integrations screen from the dashboard, hover your mouse over your company name in the upper-right corner. Choose Settings & Integrations from the menu that appears.
The Settings & Integrations screen appears, open to the Company Details tab, described in the following section.
Company Details Tab
On the Company Details tab, you can:
- Select a company logo
- Update your Company Name and corporate Website address
- Create the text of the Invitation message that people receive as an email when you invite them as a new user
- Create a Domain whitelist to limit the email address domains of users who can join your company. If you leave this field blank, then any email address can be invited to become a user.
- Decide whether your account should Auto approve join requests. If you toggle this switch on, then the system will automatically approve any users who click a link in an invitation message.
On the Integrations tab you can start the process to enable an existing integrations, such as setting up single sign-on or request other integrations that would help your business succeed.
On the API tab, you can generate API Keys and follow a link to the Cloud Academy API documentation. See more at Cloud Academy API.
Important: If an admin generates a new API key pair while the old key pair is still being used by existing integration code, your integration will stop working until you update the key pair values in the code.
On the Subscription tab, you can Update Payment Details, View Invoices, or Cancel your Subscription. Read more in Managing an Enterprise Subscription.
From the Licenses tab, you an click the Add more licenses button to increase or decrease the number of user licenses for your subscription. You can also see the Current status of how many member and admin licenses you currently have unassigned. Read more in Managing Enterprise Subscription and Licenses.