This article outlines the onboarding steps an admin must complete after activating a new enterprise account. Team members are not able to use the account until the admin completes these steps. The steps in this article apply only to enterprise admin users. Only one admin needs to complete these steps for the account.
- To begin the onboarding process, you receive an email with a link to set up your new account. Click the Create Your Account button to get started.
The first step of the onboarding process appears.
- Complete the fields and click Continue.
Step 1 of the onboarding wizard appears. This step gives an overview of the process and tells you what materials you should have easy access to to complete the process.
- When you have the necessary materials, click I'm ready!
Step 2 appears.
- Upload your company logo and enter your company name, then click Continue.
Step 3 appears.
- Click Configure SSO to begin the integration process.
The SSO configuration screen appears.
For details on setting up SSO, see Setting Up Single Sign-on.
You can complete this process later. If you don't want to configure SSO right now, click Skip for now.
Step 4 appears.
- Click Create your first Team to make a single team. For more information about teams, see Teams.
If you have a spreadsheet of your team to upload, you can click Upload a CSV instead.
The screen to create a new team appears.
- Enter a name and description for the team and click Next step.
The screen to choose an onboarding assessment for the team appears.
- If you want assess the team's starting knowledge, select the box next to the onboarding assessment you want the team to complete and click Next step. For more information about assessments, see What are Assessment Cycles?
The screen where you send invitations to team members appears.
- Complete the fields for the members you want to add to the team. If you have a spreadsheet with the members' information, click Bulk Import to upload the spreadsheet. When you're done, click Confirm.
The confirmation screen appears.
- If you want to add more teams, click Add a Team. You can also add more teams later. See Creating a Team. When all your initial teams are ready, click Done.
The Setup Complete screen appears.
- The admin onboarding steps are complete. Click Access Management Dashboard to close the wizard and go to the Teams screen in the application.