This article contains instructions to get you started setting up a single sign-on integration between Okta and Cloud Academy or QA. When you set up this integration, you use Okta to authenticate and manage your Cloud Academy or QA users. This feature is available to enterprise accounts.
You can find the Okta page about the integration here:
This article contains the following sections:
Setting Up Single Sign-on in Okta
Use the following steps to set up single sign-on with Okta:
- Log in to Okta and go to the dashboard.
- From the Okta dashboard, click My Apps in the upper right corner.
A screen with your apps appears.
- Click the Admin button in the upper right corner.
The Get started with Okta screen appears.
- Click the Add App button next to Use single sign on.
The Add Application screen appears.
- Type Cloud Academy in the Search box and choose CloudAcademy from the list that appears.
The CloudAcademy integration screen appears.
- Click Add on the left.
The Add CloudAcademy screen appears.
- Complete the form and then click Done.
Note: The single sign-on integration in Okta may require additional configuration specific to your organization after installation.
Setting Up Single Sign-on in Cloud Academy
You complete some steps of the tutorial within Okta. Other steps you complete within Cloud Academy/QA. The Cloud Academy/QA steps occur on the Settings & Integrations screen described earlier in this article.
When you complete the steps in the tutorial, you choose the SSO card on this screen, rather than the Okta card that you used to access the tutorial.
For more information about setting up single sign-on in Cloud Academy/QA, see Setting Up Single Sign-on.