This article describes the Organizations page, where you manage the teams and members in your account. You must be an admin or have the Team Manager role to access this page.
This article contains the following sections:
- How to Navigate to the Organizations Page
- How to Create a Team
- How to Assign Onboarding or Training to a Team
How to Navigate to the Organizations Page
To navigate to the Organization page, hover over you company name in the upper right corner and choose Organization from the menu that appears.
The organization screen appears:
How to Create a Team
Use the following steps to create a team:
- From your Organization screen, click the Create Team button in the upper right corner.
The Create a team screen appears.
- Complete the fields and click Continue.
Note: If you want this team to be below another team in the hierarchy, click the pencil icon under Hierarchy. Choose the team that you want to be this team's parent.
The team screen appears.
Your team hierarchy now contains the team you created. If you leave this screen now, you can return to the Organization screen later to open this team and to perform the following procedures:
- Add tags to the team by clicking Add Tags.
- Export data about the team members by using the Export button.
- Assign onboarding or training via the Team activities panel.
- Add a team under this team in the hierarchy by using the Add subteam button.
- Add one or more team managers to the team by using the Add manager button. The managers you choose must have the team manager user role.
- Add one or more team members to the team by using the Add member button.
- View team Skill Profiles, analytics, reports, and the invitation link by opening the menu with the ... button.
- Delete the team by opening the menu with the ... button.
How to Assign Onboarding or Training to a Team
Use the following steps to assign onboarding assessment or Training Plan from the team page:
- From the Organization page, open the team you want. If you are creating a team, you end up on the team page automatically. Otherwise, you can navigate the hierarchy or use the search bar to find the team.
The team page appears.
- Click the Show link that appears under the search bar.
The Team activities panel appears.
- To assign an onboarding assessment, click the Onboarding tab.
The Onboarding tab becomes active.
Click Deploy an Assessment and follow the steps to assign the assessment.
- To assign a Training Plan, click the Training History tab.
The Training History tab becomes active.
Click New Training Plan and follow the steps to assign the Training Plan.
Note that you can also assign an onboarding assessment by clicking the Assessments tab in the left navigation panel. Similarly, you can also assign a Training Plan by clicking the Training Plans tab in the left navigation panel.