Ready to upskill your entire team or organization? This article describes the steps to convert your personal account to an administrator license in an enterprise account. These steps work if you want to purchase up to 15 enterprise licenses for your account. If you want more than 15 licenses, contact sales.
Your company may have purchased a personal account so that you could evaluate the Cloud Academy product. Once you determine that the tool and content are suitable for your company, you are ready to upgrade your personal account to an enterprise account. By completing this procedure, you become an administrator in the new account and can keep your progress and Skill Profile.
Tip: If any of your teammates also had a personal account that needs to be converted, you can invite them after you complete this procedure. When you invite a user with the same email address as an existing personal account, the system automatically cancels their personal subscription.
Rather than using the Subscription page of your personal account, this conversion uses a special interface. Use the following steps to convert your personal account to an enterprise account:
- From the dashboard, hover over the Cloud Academy for Enterprise link next to your profile picture or initials in the upper-right corner. Choose any option from the menu that appears.
A new screen appears with this banner at the top:
- Click Buy an Enterprise Account from the banner.
A check-out page similar to the example below appears in a new tab.
- Check the number of members, payment frequency, and subscription length in the Enterprise box on the right. Make changes if needed.
- Complete the fields on the 1. Create account form and click Next.
The Enter payment details section of the form appears.
- Complete the fields on the 2. Enter payment details form and click Complete my subscription.
If you were in the middle of a paid personal subscription when you completed this process, you will receive a pro-rated refund for the unused portion of the personal subscription.