This article describes what you can do with the advanced search available on the Organization screen. The Organization screen is available in enterprise accounts. You must be an administrator or team manager to access the Organization screen.
You access the advanced search by clicking the Advanced Search link in the search bar on the Organizations screen.
The advanced search screen appears:
From this screen you can search for a string of characters that appears in:
- Team names or tags
- Member names
- Name of the person who sent the join request
Tip: You can limit your search to only part of the organization by clicking the company name that appears to the left of the search bar and choosing which part of the organization you want to search.
Advanced Search Results
The system filters the lists of Teams, Members, and Join Requests to only those that match the search criteria you entered. You can click Teams, Members, or Join Requests in navigation on the left to limit the results to only those items.
For each team in the list, you see the team's name, tags, number of members, and managers. You also see a button with three dots. This button opens a menu where you can perform the following actions on the team:
- Assign a training plan
- View the team's Skill Profiles
- View the team's analytics
- Download the team's reports
- Add members to the team
- Get an invitation link
- Move the team within the organization
- Delete the team
For each member in the list, you see the member's name, content access status, and teams. You also see a button with three dots. The button opens a menu where you can perform the following actions on the member:
- Add the member to another team (the member remains on the current teams)
- Move to a different team (the member leaves any existing teams and joins the new one you choose)
- Change the content access status
- Change the member's administrator status
- Remove the member from the organization
For each join request on the list, you can approve or deny. See Join Requests for more information and step-by-step instructions.