This article covers the Certifications dashboard. This feature is available only in enterprise accounts. You must be an administrator or team manager to use the Certifications dashboard.
This article contains the following sections:
- What Is the Certifications Dashboard
- How to Navigate to the Certifications Dashboard
What Is the Certifications Dashboard
The Certifications dashboard is a tool in Cloud Academy where administrators and team managers can:
- Get a clearer picture of how many certifications members in the organization hold, how many are expired, and how many are expiring in the next 90 days
- Find which certifications, offered by which providers, have been achieved by members in the organization
- See how many and which certifications each member holds
- Export all data as a CSV or XLSX or download PNG files of the individual graphs
Members upload their certifications using the Certifications tab on their own application dashboard. The aggregated data for your team or for the whole organization appears in the Certifications dashboard, available to enterprise administrators and team managers.
The graphic below shows an example of the Certifications dashboard:
Important: Certifications that your members upload to their Certification tabs might not appear on this dashboard for up to an hour.
The first thing that you can do on this screen is to filter the data on the dashboard.
- Filter by provider: Select one or more check boxes to include data about certifications from that provider. You can search for a provider using the Search bar.
- Filter by team: Select one or more teams to see data for only those teams. If the team has subteams, you can select the parent team to include all subteam data, or you can expand the parent team to select which subteams you want to include.
- Filter by achievement date: Select the time frame for which you want to see certifications. If the certification achievement date falls in that time frame, the dashboard includes it in the data.
You can choose values for any or all of these filters to specify exactly the data you want to see. Click the X to clear a filter.
Snapshot Summary Numbers
Below the filter appear a snapshot of:
- Total number of Active certifications
- Number of Expired certifications
- Expiring certifications count
You can use these numbers at-a-glance to see whether you are meeting your certification goals and know whether you need to follow up with members whose certifications are expiring. You can also click the number to open a panel that shows the details of the certifications represented by the number.
Below the filter and summary, you see the following graphs:
- Certifications by Provider
- Top 10 Certifications
- Expiring Certifications
Each graph shows specific information when you hover over a data point, such as a section of a circle graph or a bar in a bar chart. You can click the data point to expand a panel with the details of the certifications represented by this data point.
At the bottom of the Certifications dashboard, you see a table that contains a row for each members who has uploaded a certification. If you applied a provider filter at the top of the screen, the list includes only the rows that satisfy the filter. Click the Member or Certifications headings to sort the list on those values.
Click the > next to a member's name to see details about the certifications they have achieved.
How to Navigate to the Certifications Dashboard
Use the following steps to navigate to the certifications dashboard:
- From the application dashboard, click the building icon to open the management dashboard.
- Click Intelligence on the left, and then choose Certifications from the menu that appears.