This article describes the search tool you can use to find interesting content in the training library. You can go directly to the training library to access the search bar at the top of the screen, but the search bar also remains in the top toolbar while you navigate through most of the application. So, you can type in a word and begin a search from wherever you happen to be in the platform.
Tip: For tips on what to enter in the search bar, see Optimizing Your Search.
Search Toolbar Tools
After you enter a search term and press enter (or click the magnifying glass), the search results appear.
Click the Filters buttons to the right of the search field to show or hide the filters. When you show the filters, they appear below the search field and include the following options:
- Platform: Select Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud Platform.
- Content type: Select the type of content you're looking for, such as learning path or exam.
- Level: Choose Beginner, Intermediate, or Advanced.
- Programming: Select a programming language, such as Java or Python.
- Tool: Choose a tool, such as Docker or Kubernetes.
- Topic: Select a topic, such as Databases or Internet of Things.
You can select multiple values within each filter and values across filters as well.
To remove all values for a filter, click the X that appears on the filter. To remove all filters for the data, click the Clear filters button that appears next to the Filter button.