This article contains a list of coming-soon changes to the Cloud Academy platform. Specifically, this article lists the changes that could affect code you have written using our API or automations that you have set up with our reports.
October 31, 2021
The following changes will occur on 31 October 2021. Customers should anticipate these changes by updating any reporting dependencies or integrations accordingly.
Changes to Reports
Changes to Reports APIs
Members: The following report endpoint will no longer be available after October 31, 2021:
You should update any integrations to call the following endpoints instead:
Training Plans: The following report endpoint will no longer be available after October 31, 2021
You should update any integrations to call the following endpoint instead:
Changes to LMS APIs
The following endpoints now have a version 2 available. The new endpoint documentation is available here. You should update your integrations to call the /v2 endpoints before October 31, 2021. On October 31, 2021, /v1 endpoints will stop working.
- V2 removes the pagination and instead returns a full list of company members in one payload.
- V2 uses an alpha-numerical identifier for members in the URL returned for each one as opposed to a numerical identifier.
- V2 removes the pagination and instead returns a full list of user activities in one payload.
- The following fields have been removed: entity_short_description, entity_description, object_id
- Progress is a single field, as opposed to three separate fields (progress_completeness, progress_coverage, progress_successful)
- The provided user ID must be the alpha-numeric version as opposed to a numeric ID.
- No user-facing change.