Enterprise team members and users of individual accounts will soon notice a change in their dashboard: the first screen they see when they log in to their Cloud Academy account. This article covers the differences in the new dashboard for the benefit of people who were already familiar with the old dashboard.
Team Member Dashboard
Enterprise team members and individual account users who have been using Cloud Academy for a while probably recognize this dashboard:
The refreshed dashboard looks more like this:
Here's where the functionality from the old dashboard lives on the new dashboard:
- Activity tab: This content is now on the My Activity tab.
- Completed Content: This content is now on the My Activity tab.
- Training Plan: This content is now on the Dashboard and My Training tabs.
- Bookmarks: This content is now on the My Bookmarks tab.
- Certifications: You can see your certifications on the Dashboard, but you must go to your User Profile to upload new certifications.
- Skill Score: Not visible from the dashboard; you must go to your user profile for this.
- Create Personal Training Plan button: This functionality is now on the My Training tab. Click Create custom path.
- Download Mobile App button: This has been moved to the <initials/profile picture> menu.